<VV> Windscreens

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Thu Jun 4 17:15:45 EDT 2020

Very enterprising of you. Good job you didn't break it when fitting
after all that effort.
But why did the original one 'shatter'? Was it toughened glass?
Toughened glass was used in the UK for windshields until at least the
late seventies. But I thought all American cars used laminated screens?
Or did you mean 'cracked' rather than 'shattered'?