<VV> BLOCK F/S TI209RK

N2VZD TIM n2vzd at aol.com
Mon Jun 8 14:40:28 EDT 2020

I have a good block for sale no cylinders etc , block , crank , cam , lifters , studs OK . It is missing the bellhousing. I will put an oil pump housing on it. The crank looks very good.  It came from a 65 4dr with A/C that I parted out long ago.  Asking $50  pick up only, here near Syracuse (Memphis NY 13112) It would make a great core for an original 65 A/C car. If I do not sell it , I will build it SOMEDAY...L O L    Tim Colson  n2vzd at aol.com    C N Y C C