<VV> Grease Boots for Corvair Ball Joints

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 8 16:21:37 EDT 2020

If anyone is "desperate" for grease boots for your Corvair ball joints, these might work in a pinch.
Last post I sent it seems no one's making the correct original GM grease boots, but you can get these on Amazon.  I cut about a quarter of an jnch off the bottom, and they seem to hold grease.
I'm sending a couple of pictures as an attachment, not sure if VV supports attachments to submissions.  If not I'll be happy to email you pics.
They are Energy Suspensipn Ballpoint Boots, 9.13130G.
Best Wishes to all...Bill Hershkowitz    66 Monza Sport sedan

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android