<VV> Vinal or 33 1/3 recording. No Corvair

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Sun Jun 14 00:04:28 EDT 2020

Cleaning out a closet and came across a 1956recording titled The SoundsOfSebring.  I remember listening to it on my stereo, mesmerized by the sounds of the Massers, Ferrari’s, and Porsches of the day at speed.  Also listened with rapt attention to the interviews with the Gods of speed.  Sterling Moss, Juan Fangio,and Luigi Musso, among others.  Anybody have any interest in owning it?  Let’s call $35 a bottom bid which is what I turned down for it a good 30 years ago.

Sent from my iPad