<VV> New Leno Garage 1961 Rampside Video

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Mon Jun 15 11:08:33 EDT 2020

Leno released a new 30+ minute show on his 1961 Rampside restoration.  Done during the pandemic restrictions with no crew it's still well done.  Cut him some slack on his statements about the Corvair and FC as this is  more a conversation about Corvairs and FCs and not scripted at all (are any of his?).  He's shown his respect for our cars many times.He says things about Corvair Clubs, Corvair people, Clark's, and our cars.
Bob Hall