<VV> Holley Sniper 2GC

tony.. tony.underwood at cox.net
Sat Jun 20 13:04:32 EDT 2020

On 6/20/2020 12:15 PM, James Cuneo via VirtualVairs wrote:
> Thanks Paul,
> I have a wastegate installed, alchohol inection, Safegard.
> Im just looking to upgrade the cold starting and eliminate turn cut out issues.
> Was hoping someone had experience with this setup.

I don't know anyone who has used the sniper FI on a Corvair but I know
some people who have used it on B-body Mopars. They spoke positively of
it.  And 450cfm is plenty for ANY Corvair turbocharged or otherwise.

Starting issues will vanish, and turn cutout obviously will be moot with
FI.  :)

They said tuning the system isn't too bad.

tony..

--
https://www.avg.com