<VV> FC West coast mirror top bolts needed

Charles Sadek Chsadek at comcast.net
Fri Jun 19 15:58:25 EDT 2020

Hi Folks,

I am rebuilding my FC west coast mirrors.  The mirror is held thru a bracket
with two bolts on top and two brackets on the bottom below the vent window.
The top two small bolts on each side go from the inside of the vertical top
of the front door into a bracket attached to the outside with two thin
partial hex-head ¼-20,  ¼”-3/8” inch long machine screws. The heads look
like a very thin hex with most of three sides removed to make a flat edge
which goes against the inside horizontal portion of the top of the door to
keep from turning. The bolt goes thru the door, thru a bracket and is
secured with an acorn nut. Anyone have a source? I need four.

If not, I will make my own.

Thanks,

Chuck Sadek