<VV> Axle shafts, wheel wobble & detonation.

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Mon Mar 2 22:19:02 EST 2020

I have all the relevant manuals - I simply hadn't noticed the
deflectors tucked behind the pushrod tubes - all I saw was fins when
frankly I was expecting to see the remains of a forest in there.
If I had know the hurricane was going to blow a ton of leaves into the
engine compartment I would have done just that & covered it over. I
wasn't expecting it, as it has never happened to any of my other cars.
Couldn't believe my eyes when I opened the engine lid & couldn't see the
engine for leaves! I think we're safe for another few months till the
next hurricane season.