<VV> Detonation and overheating

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Tue Mar 3 12:49:14 EST 2020

I'll let you know ;) The two things - the detonation and the
over-heating - are quite separate. It detonates even when cold, I can
live with that & work around it. The overheating is more of a problem as
I have to wait ten minutes for it to cool down after about fifteen
miles. Never had to walk anywhere yet though ;)

On 2020-03-03 12:37, Robert Marlow, Vairtec Corporation via