<VV> Surprise surprise

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Wed Mar 4 06:16:53 EST 2020

I would do it visually. Get the butterflies opening together and
closing together. And use the good old laser thermometer to see what
each bank, and each cylinder, is doing. There are probably more
technical ways of doing it, but that's what I would do.
Going back to good old SU carbs, they have a little plunger that
enables you to lift the piston 1/16" & that lets you equalise the
mixture on each carb also, by raising or lowering the jet.