<VV> Surprise surprise / Carb Balance Linkage adjustment?

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Wed Mar 4 11:25:28 EST 2020

Dunno. Never done it. The left linkage on mine has a screw thread
adjuster. I would have thought it was obvious - or am I missing
something? Just screw it in or out till both butterflies are doing the
same thing?
Another thing I do is put my hand behind each exhaust tail pipe
(assuming you have twin exhausts). They should feel the same. That's a
pretty good indicator of ignition timing also - the exhaust pressure
feels too high if it's retarded.