<VV> And now for something completely different (British in-joke)

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Wed Mar 4 12:26:32 EST 2020

For some reason that I'm not entirely sure, I have just bought yet
another '64 convertible. Somebody has spent an absolute fortune on this
car, but nothing is set up quite right. It allegedly has a rebuilt
four-carb motor, but there are no bottom shrouds. I don't see that as a
problem in Florida, but it is also missing the deflectors around the
lower cylinders, which I presume WILL be an issue in Florida.
I'm hoping somebody on here will tell me I can fit the deflectors (when
I find some) without taking all twelve pushrods out??? But I doubt it!