<VV> DIFFERENTIALS

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Wed Mar 4 12:22:25 EST 2020

I understand perfectly well what the set up is. The only thing I am
trying to figure out is where the play is in my right side axle shaft.
Best guess is it will be in the splines where the yoke goes into the
differential gear, unless anybody has any better suggestions?
If I'm lucky, a new yoke might cure it. But I've been in this game long
enough to always assume the worst!