<VV> DIFFERENTIALS

N2VZD TIM n2vzd at aol.com
Wed Mar 4 12:16:25 EST 2020

I am seeing some scary stuff here about differentials. If nothing else , you need to read up on them before you end up found on the road dead.  I suggest getting a copy of the manual   You can download a very good overveiw free here:
http://www.corvair.org/chapters/corvanatics/manuals.php#C95RP        or go to Corvanantics site and look thru the manuals for download .  Excellent resource .   Do NOT try to adjust the differential while it is  in the car .  I have rebuilt a few that were damaged by not understanding how they are setup.Regards, Tim Colson   C N Y C C and Corvanantics