<VV> Loose axle.

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Wed Mar 4 21:15:27 EST 2020

Yes I know that. I wasn't proposing that it might have just come loose.
As I said in one of my posts, if there is any play there I'm in trouble
anyway. I was all for popping the tab off & giving it a clout with a
hammer just to see if it moved. But the problem has gone away now so
I've saved myself a job.