<VV> "RL" Engine info needed ~

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Fri Mar 13 03:40:42 EDT 2020

Engine info needed ~
~~ and does someone possibly want to trade engines?

Is this '65 or '66 TURBO engine and is someone interested in trading it for
a good 110 or 140?

I have a '65 Monza PG convert with an engine coded as "T0325RL" which I
think is a "TURBO" block, but has 2 carbs, and no TURBO attached (or
anywhere to be found).

The car itself is pretty rusted in the usual areas and a LOT in the side
rails, but the floors are good.

We wanted the engine for a dune buggy (sacrilege, I know) which is why we
wanted a un-salvageable car, but this "LA" convert has a very low VIN
105375-L-100053 (I do not have access to the TRIM TAG at this time, as we
should pick the car up on Sunday 3/15/2020)

Thanks!
Charles Lee