<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 182, Issue 21

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Sun Mar 15 16:05:10 EDT 2020

That makes sense - I believe low ratio is about 1.82:1, & that's a heck
of a step up to direct top. If you're really cunning, you could make it
a semi-auto with manual gear selection, then lift off the throttle just
before the upshift. Bt the obvious question, of course - is it worth it?
Or of course fit a supercharger in place of the turbo. They are not so
sensitive to revs.