<VV> CORonoVAIRiS Update from Wolf Enterprises

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 16 09:09:51 EDT 2020

I get several letters from businesses and websites every day telling me all about what they are doing to combat the virus, and to keep me coming in, so I thought I would send out one from Wolf Enterprises just for fun. We have one confirmed case in our county and he is doing very well just staying home with some mild symptoms and keeping folks updated through the local news (shows how little real news we have around here). Still, just about everything in the county has been cancelled or postponed, (not even shaking hands or passing the offering plates in church), but Wolf Enterprises is not doing anything differently. Our carbs are still thoroughly sterilized in carb cleaner as usual and I have added some lye to the cleaning process. They are sealed and shipped in virus-resistant bubble wrap, so you only have to wipe down the box in case a contaminated postal worker handled it. Our small local PO cleans every day. Business is still going very well, however, probably due to all the extra free time everyone has to work on their cars with no place else to go. We are enjoying having no waits at restaurants (due to snowbirds staying holed up?), no lines and any seat we want at the movies, and almost no traffic. Best well-wishes to all.
The Carbmeister