<VV> [fastvair] Carburetor Mystery

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Mar 20 20:38:34 EDT 2020

Then there has to be a compromise somewhere, as the SU carburetor   is
not electronic fuel injection, running a software closed loop for a
perfect mixture at all possible operating conditions.

Just saying, all carburetors are compromises. The more they match all
operating conditions, the more passages, etc, they have.

Frank DuVal