<VV> Fw: Wolf Enterprises update -trying again

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 24 20:56:21 EDT 2020

Just a note to let you know all is well in central FL in spite of the number of mild cases in our county spiking to 5. Just got the note about Clark's shutting down, so I have ordered extra parts and kits from my suppliers in case anyone should need some in the meantime. I can't sell in bulk, but can help individuals, and am still very busy with rebuilds. I am always buying cores of all types if you need some extra money during these down times.
Thanks, and stay well.
Grant Young, The Carbmeister at Wolf Enterprises

PS. Had my first virtual doctor visit today and braved the line with our seniors at an early opening at a Publix. Got the next to last 4-pack of TP, but had to buy Bubba Burgers since there was no ground meat of any kind. Only allowed to buy one pack of buns. Also got to stand in taped blue rectangle in a pet store with the second person allowed in at a time. At least there should be many fewer regular flu deaths.