<VV> New "stock" tires for LM's

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Thu Mar 26 06:44:22 EDT 2020

Actually I think it was the British Mini Metro I was recalling that had
tires with metric diameters. Britain is the only country on the planet
where it is a criminal offence to trade in feet and inches or pounds and
ounces. It is all part of the zealous attempt to destroy our national
heritage and force Napoleonic measures on us, as happened to all the
countries he conquered. But Napoleon never conquered Britain, to the
chagrin of the rest of Europe, so they are making up for it now.