<VV> New "stock" tires for LM's with custom white walls

larry at forman.net larry at forman.net
Wed Mar 25 23:17:34 EDT 2020

Hi Everyone,

OK, now that we are talking white walls, I need to share a fabulous
custom tire shop in Sacramento that specialzes in custom white walls for
classic cars.    This great place is Calli Tire and Wheel at
www.callitw.com [1] 916-391-7035.  They have 13 thru 15 inch tires and
the 13 inch tires are in sizes 155/80R13, 165/80R13, 175/70R13,
185/70R13 at prices from about $109-116 per tire.   You can select the
white wall width you prefer and they are true white rubber that is
vulcanized onto the new tire.   Since they need to grind the new tire to
accept the white wall, you lose the original tire warranty.   I believe
all their tires are from Japan, but I am not certain about that.

These prices for custom white walls are great compared to most others.
I have bought 13 inch tires for my wife's 54 Nash Metropolitan and
referred others who keep referring still more customers.

I can tell you that if you run the tire flat, the white wall can become
delaminated.

I find these guys do a great job at very reasonable prices here in CA.
They can ship you these new tires.

Give them a try.   I receive NO compensation for recommending them.

Larry