<VV> More lug nuts

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Mar 31 11:02:21 EDT 2020

Here at Skiblack Auto Spa, wheel lugs are cleaned so the lug nuts spin on by hand, then given a coat of anti-seize (threads only).  Run them down with the gun set on the softest setting to snug, then middle setting (about 40 lb-ft).  From there it's two passes by hand to the middle of the torque range.  It takes a little extra time, but wheels stay on.  At least when I don't forget altogether! =:-O

--Bryan