<VV> LH lug nuts

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Tue Mar 31 05:16:28 EDT 2020

Haha those plastic arrows make it easier to find the nuts in the grass
after they have fallen off, but that's about all. I use Ric-clips on
mine - a figure-of-eight spring clip that wraps around a pair of nuts
and grips onto them. I use two clips per wheel, i.e. four nuts secured.
That is enough to hold the wheel on if the others work loose (which has
never happened yet). There is a plastic equivalent in the US -
Zafety-lug or some such stupid name.