<VV> More lug nuts

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 20:04:27 EDT 2020

How about: After the wheel is installed the lubricant will attract dust and
any other abrasive contaminant the vehicle is exposed to.  Unless completely
cleaned off, the abrasives will cause thread damage on future
removal/installation.  The presence of the contaminants and the thread
damage will make proper tightening of the fasteners increasingly improbable.

Jim Becker