<VV> Corona Virus MK II

wrsssatty at aol.com wrsssatty at aol.com
Tue Mar 31 22:01:10 EDT 2020

In defense of Mr. Kelsen whose concerns expressed are legitimate, I believe that the topic is germane.  I saw NOTHING in his post that was at all political.  He was talking about the wisdom of holding the CORSA convention this year given the pandemic.  I trust that once the time by which the event must be cancelled approaches we will have a better idea whether the pandemic has been adequately dealt with or whether the event should, indeed, be cancelled.  Until then, making plans that can be cancelled with a full refund of any monies spent is not imprudent.  But this IS a conversation we should be having and this forum is appropriate for that conversation.
Bill Stanley