<VV> Correction.> Van/Rampside Height Reqs for Enclosed Trailer

Charles Sadek Chsadek at comcast.net
Sat May 2 13:08:26 EDT 2020

The Greenbrier is over 68". Approx 68.8"? From online.. Pickup is said to be
70.8" but is it wide or tall? Seems to me it would be the bed, therefore a
bit wider.

"1961-1965 Corvair Greenbrier Sportswagon
Corvair Greenbrier
Width	70 in (1,778 mm)
Height	Sportswagon: 68.5 in (1,740 mm) Pickup: 70.8 in (1,798 mm)"