<VV> Van/Rampside Height Reqs for Enclosed Trailer.

Rob Landers YS-114 at charter.net
Sat May 2 16:01:37 EDT 2020

My trailer has an 54" wide escape door above the driver's side wheel well.  Highly recommended even for our passenger Corvairs.  For my cars on autocross tires, I had to build up the floor with 2x12 ramps to ensure the bottom of the door clears so would have to take out for FC's.  I also load my cars as much to the right side as possible.  That gives about 6" more room on the driver's side.