<VV> To Much Oil Flow to Rockers

Charles Sadek Chsadek at comcast.net
Sun May 3 11:38:54 EDT 2020

IMHO, that lifter should be changed. Reason: Too much oil flow may reduce oil to other end of oil gallery i.e. to those far rockers and to those far bearings. Cause. Lifter innards have a piddle valve  or small grooved disk to allow oil to flow from lifter body to pushrod. May be stuck open, missing, etc.  There may be another cause and that is your pushrods may have larger end holes than others. Once pushrod itself is filled with oil, the amount of oil is limited that is discharged. As others will tell you, I may be fullash*t. I would examine pushrods and if ok, certainly change htose lifters.
OBTW, make sure you have all your pushrods in correctly with side hole on outer end.
Chuck S