<VV> Blowing fuses

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Sun May 3 18:24:47 EDT 2020

What kind of a 12-volt circuit do you think is going to blow a 12-volt bulb?
I defy you to draw a circuit diagram that does that.

Yes, this fuse feeds a connection to the headlight switch.  If the fuse was
downstream of the tail light contacts in that switch, everything on that
fuse would go on and off with the tail lights.  I'm pretty sure the tail
lights don't have to be on for the clock or dome lights to work.

I suggest you go study Ohm's law for a while.  If you get that figured out,
you might want to look at a Corvair wiring diagram.

Jim Becker