<VV> Blowing fuses

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Mon May 4 12:58:52 EDT 2020

I have run into fuse blowing problems often enough that I finally made a tool to aid in trouble shooting.  Works very well.  Solder a couple of wires two ft long to a light bulb.  Solder the other end to the end caps of a blown fuse.  Stick the fuse in the holder and hang the bulb up where you can watch it as you search for the short.  I ran six ft of wire one time so I could chase a short I suspected in the tunnel area of a Vair.  When I moved a wire bundle the light went out and I knew I was in the ball park.

Sent from my iPad