<VV> PCV for FC 164 cu in

N2VZD TIM n2vzd at aol.com
Tue May 5 18:30:26 EDT 2020

I have made a mod to my air cleaners using  very rusty cleaned up parts . I figured it was a good use. I cut a late PCV pipe off and fed it to the cross pipe thru a 1/2 inch hole cut with a chassis punch. I also opened up the air intake after removing the baffle. As it was the air intake was half the size in the center. It now gives the same size hole as the intake port on the filter cup.This leaves the center baffle alone. There are pictures for a while on my website for ham radio at    www.qsl.net/n2vzd      Just had some time to tinker with my own motor for a change..looks clean and simple , seems to work good.  Staying put in my shop for now lots of sadness all around here.Regards, Tim Colson C N Y C C