<VV> Stained Glass 'Vair

Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA gsteve at hammatt.com
Wed May 13 15:20:09 EDT 2020

A very long-term friend (high-school, college roommate, Best Man
at our wedding, etc.) retired some years ago and developed his artistic
skills in many areas, including stained glass.  Recently he completed
a trio of stained glass pieces (24"x30") of some of our automobiles,
another passion that he and I share.  Hopefully somehow this photo
can be seen within the VV group.
Background; this 'vair is sitting in our garage at this moment, in fact
we took it for a nice pandemic ride for a couple of hours here in the
Pacific NW this past Sunday.  The car has a total of 90k miles, original
interior (carpet replaced), one repaint done in the '80s.  Purchased new
in October 1964.  Corsa, 4sp, posi, sport steering wheel, 140hp.
Enjoy!

Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA
www.leatherplates.com