<VV> CORSA Scholarship 2020

sarahvair at cfl.rr.com sarahvair at cfl.rr.com
Tue May 12 11:02:47 EDT 2020

I wanted to take a moment and give you an update with the CORSA
Scholarship. Due to the COVID-19 situation effecting so many aspects
of student's education, we have decided to extend the application
process out for this year only. The annual convention has been
cancelled this year and the winners are announced during this time.
That being said, the submission date for the application and all
associated requirements to be considered for the scholarship have been
pushed back to August 1, 2020. We will announce the winners no later
than August 15, 2020. We certainly hope this time extension will be of
help.
If you or someone you know is interested in applying for the
scholarship, please contact me for an application.