<VV> Off Topic - Hard Water Car Washing Solutions

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 06:49:48 EDT 2020

Living in Florida and having a well means you have to deal with hard water.
Like John, I too have a water softener to deal with most of the problem.
Additionally, I've found it necessary to switch to a better quality paint
finish (wax replacement). I use Meguiars Hybrid Ceramic after an initial
clay bar cleaning followed by a wash. Follow the directions on the Meguiars
product and subsequent washes become very quick and easy. I usually rinse
and chamois dry. Love this product.