<VV> Anyone have a Clutch/Pkg Brake pulley assembly?

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 10 18:03:27 EST 2020

Hello, All!
I have finally started back to work on my 1964 project car, but it has been so long since I started disassembly I have managed to lose some parts I removed.
Does anyone have an early clutch cable / parking brake cable pulley assembly (the one that bolts to the upper middle toeboard) that they would be willing to part with? It is the part shown in Clarks USED catalog page 362, the assembly identified as item 3A. Looks like Clarks is not actually selling it.
Thank you!
-- Doug Mackintosh Corsa member since 1996 Corsa/NC member since 1996, Virtual Vairs member Corvair owner 1969-1971 and 1996-on