<VV> Latest version of the 69 Corvair Roster available for download

Dave Leonard dave at arborlea.com
Sat Oct 10 10:29:15 EDT 2020

The October 2020 version of the 1969 Corvair Roster is now available. As of
October 8th, 2020, we have identified 1387 vehicles, for a total of 23% of
the total production. 25 new finds are listed since the January 2019 roster
publication.  A remarkable 61% of the 521 Convertibles are now on the
roster. Please keep your eyes open for new finds!

Please feel free to print or share, and if you see anything not quite right,
please let me know.  I have now have a dedicated email for updates and new
finds: 69Corvairs at gmail.com <mailto:69Corvairs at gmail.com> .  Please use this
to email in any updates to the roster.

The current roster is available to download or view from google drive, which
makes it available to everyone, without needing to be connected to the 69
Corvair Facebook Group.

The link to download the roster is: https://tinyurl.com/CorvairRoster

Dave Leonard