<VV> Testing your "ZOOMABILTY"??

Allan Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 21 12:31:54 EDT 2020

Hello Jim (and everybody else),
Yes, this link will take you to a Zoom sandbox. https://zoom.us/test    To use it, you need to install the software (easy enough) and then launch the exe file, just like any other application.  The screen that appears when you launch it looks exactly like the screen you see when you are in a "live" Zoom session.

When I tried it, I found that my desktop computer has no microphone and no video camera, which of course, are necessary to participate in a Zoom meeting  (ggg!)  But not to worry - I've been on Zoom meetings with my other laptop.
Allan Lacki
redbat01 at verizon.net