<VV> Testing your "ZOOMABILTY"??

mark at noakes.com mark at noakes.com
Wed Oct 21 20:27:21 EDT 2020

You don't have to have a camera to use zoom, and if you are missing a
microphone on your computer IF the zoom meeting is set up right, you can
view any posted content (shared screen) on your computer and call in for
two way audio such that it shouldn't kill your phone as fast with a cell
call as it does with cell data.

Ask that the meeting be set up that way.

I prefer webx or microsoft teams, but most of the meetings I have with
university partners are done with zoom. It works.

Mark N