<VV> Testing your "ZOOMABILTY"??

Jay Maechtlen jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Wed Oct 21 22:25:56 EDT 2020

Ah, I hadn't thought of phoning for the audio, but doesn't matter - I
used the phone for the video.
Using the cell for only the voice would certainly reduce the battery drain!

--
Jay Maechtlen SoCal '61 2-dr modified w/fiberglass skin, transverse GM
3800 V6 Series II supercharged Series III top end and supercharger,