<VV> Towed again

Tom Berg thesuperscribe at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 27 13:43:10 EDT 2020

 You're right, Grant. At last three times I had to call for help with Corvairs, and my AAA membership really paid off. Over the years I got rescued even more times with regular cars. On the other hand, I had one lousy experience with an insurance company's road service. Go with Triple A.
--Tom in Ohio