<VV> Windlace Supplier?

Todd Miller chieftam at aol.com
Wed Apr 7 23:34:06 EDT 2021

I am trying to finish putting together my 65 Corsa Turbo Convertible.  It is Sierra Tan with a Fawn interior.  The windlace trim strip that goes on the back of the door opening, covering the pinchweld and the interior panel ends is in really bad shape, and after years of moving, I can only find one side.  In looking at Clark's catalog, they list a windlace for the LM but say that it is not at all like the original and to only order as a last resort.   So, my question.  Is there anyone that makes or supplies this piece?  Any assistance would be appreciated, or is my only choice to just order the non-original pieces from Clark and hope I can make them work?  Thanks. Todd in TX65 Corsa Turbo Convertible69 Monza Convertible