<VV> Corvair values

AOL gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 11 12:50:12 EDT 2021

I wouldn't worry too much as I suspect most of those crazy prices never come to fruition. It would be nice if the Corvair ever did become an "investment", but I think there were just too many made and too many still around for that to happen yet. I did see an NOS air filter for sale for $129 the other day, however :-).
Grant

...So I went online to check current values.  Several Rampsides for 40-50k!!! Modified (not original) Corvairs of all ages in the 20-40k!  An expensive wagon!