<VV> NJACE Spring Corvair Swap Meet

Vairtec Corporation vairtec at optimum.net
Sun Apr 18 18:53:32 EDT 2021

We're now less that two weeks away from the NJACE Spring Swap Meet on
May 1st, and we have 22 vendors signed up. Remember, this is an
all-Corvair swap meet, so that's 22 /Corvair/ vendors! Plus there will
be music, refreshments, a 50-50 raffle, door prizes and more. NO
admission fee! NO vendor fees!

The swap meet begins at 9:00 AM. Please DO NOT arrive before then, as a
courtesy to the church and its neighbors. The location is the New
Beginnings Bible Church, 104 Bartley Flanders Rd, Flanders, NJ 07836.
Complete swap meet details can be found at this link:

http://www.corvair.org/chapters/njace/swapmeet.html