<VV> 63 Monza Convertible, sad to see it go :(

Billsmileyiii billsmileyiii at aol.com
Thu Jan 7 14:49:58 EST 2021

Original/owner original bill of sale! 102K mi. Dailydriver, just returned (170 mi.) from install: new Bolted Flywheel, Clutch,  Pilot bushing, Differential seal &rebuild of carbs. Smooth ride home! Rebuilt starter. Prior work: new gas tank& gas tank sender, fuel pump, coil, Clark’s Ultimate “B’ Brake KIT (dualM/C), new headlamps, new door sills + more. 4 new (<275 mi.) WW MAXXIS MA1 tires).Downsizing, no space. $3250. For more information & pictures emailbilllsmileyiii at aol.com

When you are luckyenough to be at the beach...... you are lucky enough :)