<VV> Early Carburetor Sale - Adv

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 8 13:38:15 EST 2021

I first want to thank everyone who responded to my last request for carb cores. I have purchased over two hundred since then with about 100 more on the way, so I am good for a few months for customers who don't return theirs. But, part of the process meant buying more of some years than I will probably ever need (or maybe cars left on the road :-), especially from 1960 and 1961. So, I am offering those two years at a very small markup, rather than just let them sit around for the next carbmeister. The lead time might be a bit longer as regular orders are still at their highest level ever, but don't miss this opportunity if you have one of the first two years. Just drop me a private reply for details and reduced shipping costs. No cores needed or desired, so if you have some operational ones, just store these away for when you need them as they will keep almost forever if stored properly. They are my regular Premium rebuilds with all the ethanol-proof parts. I also have a very few NOS ones, if you want some.
Grant