<VV> glass question

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Jan 14 22:11:08 EST 2021

I've been able to break windshields with wire and the special tools! Be
careful. Apply NO pressure to the glass. As George says, the tool must
be 90 degrees to the glass, or the knife blade under the glass will rise
up on an edge and break the glass.

I have ground the knives to a razor blade thickness (yes, they can break
easy being thin) to slip through tough windshield bedding easier.

If you use the wire, a wooden dowel makes a good handle. With Harry's
idea, you just need to add a handle to one end.

Frank DuVal