<VV> glass question

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 15:03:49 EST 2021

I've used both and like the glass removal tool. Dig out as much of the old
mastic as possible by scoring with a box cutter down to the metal. Pry it
out CAREFULLY with a small screwdriver. Insert the tool blade under the
glass and spray the mastic with WD-40 to loosen it up a bit.  Proceed
slowly and carefully around the glass paying particular attention to the
angle of the tool. Keep the handle perpendicular to the glass. Wear gloves,
it's messy with the WD-40.

George Jones