<VV> Smog head question

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sat May 29 16:13:59 EDT 2021

Just to clarify, there are only two stock valve sizes - 140 and everything else.  All the 'small valve' heads have the same size valves.

There's a good run down in the Tech Guide of the different chamber shapes and sizes.  I don't recall if there was any difference for the 164 ci 95 smog vs. non-smog.

--Bryan