<VV> Strange Question

Juno Mail bmoneill at juno.com
Sat Oct 23 14:51:50 EDT 2021

I'm helping a fellow car nut get his 1953 Plymouth running.  We were able to find that it originally took Champion plugs.  However , the number we found in a 1953 book is according to my friend the local NAPA store guy is three numbering systems ago.  The number we found was AL-AR8.  Does anyone have any info as to what is the modern number or any other info that would help us find plugs?  Many thanks.